Thursday, November 20, 2014

Success is a Religious Game


Success is a Religious Game

I mean, literally.  It's the diligence of putting forth effort to get back in return (reap what you sow) and without "effort" you're basically void. Time devoted to learn more about your faith in whatever you believe in, is what determine your output. 

Now, let's conclude your so called "internet business"….

Know that it's not just a business, it's a lifestyle..

A lifestyle consists of the your daily activities that you put forth into action, or as Napoleon Hill would say, "transmuted desires" but only in a tangible form.

An example of an tangible form of your desires would be whatever you think to do throughout the day as goals and executing them.

Through my faith I follow,  "faith without works is dead.."

So what I've just quoted just shows you how vain your goals are if they're not executed on a daily basis. 

It didn't occur to me that writing down your goals and actually executing them daily was relevant, I was hard-headed and downright incorrigible. 

Bad mistake of mine, oops. And it held me back on my income for a few months.
As I mentioned, in this article, It's not the complex things that gets us far, but the simple in which we choose to ignore.

Basics as in, having a designated task list from Man Crush Monday through Friday. I learned the hard way shortly after I couldn't commit to doing my tasks on Hump Day (Wednesday) --I had to plan something..

But this is what most Guru's do, that we choose to ignore because it seems so simple. Lol, I guess that's why "simplicity is complex"

Get into the habit of doing things "religiously" and you'll see your results faster.

Take Care,

1 comment:

  1. https://twitter.com/inwardlyholden/status/535585618667900929

    ReplyDelete